PSA: Legacy extensions disabled by default on Nightly

Kevin Jones kevinhowjones at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 00:36:13 UTC 2017

Thanks for that clarification, Matthieu.

I suppose then what a Nightly user would need to do in order to update a
legacy addon (say the dev did a critical bug fix) would be to uninstall the
addon first so it would appear in the "Available Add-ons" search (I have
observed installed addons no longer appear in that search) then hopefully
find it and install it.