Firefox Webext Question

Kurian O.S kurianos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 17:16:50 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I was porting my chrome extension over to firefox and which has a option
topy selected text from web pages. But my extension works fine in most of
the site but like gmail it won't work. I have no idea what is going
actually wrong and I have a minimal version of my issue that I posted in SO
here is that link.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45646426/copy-data-from-webpage-firefox-extension

I tried to explain in that post and if you need more info I can provide.

Can any one give me a hit what is I am doing wrong.

PS : If I am sending this to a wrong mail group I am really sorry I got
this mail address from
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions.

--
--:: Kurian ::--