FF addons

rus1234 at fastmail.fm rus1234 at fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 4 18:37:19 UTC 2017

Hi again,

thank you for the tip - "what about copying the .xpi from
.mozilla/firefox/<PROFILE>/extensions?" - but in the FF folder on C: I
have no profile folder and the only extensions folder I have (under the
browser folder) contains only install.rdf file - do you think Windows is
showing me everything?
thank you!

  rus1234 at fastmail.fm

--