FF addons

rus1234 at fastmail.fm rus1234 at fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 4 06:29:09 UTC 2017

Dear Jorge,

thank you for letting me know - is there a way for me to locally archive
the addons I am interested in because I may need to do a reinstall after
one year, at a time when they would no longer be available in Mozilla
repository?
Can Mozilla please archive and continue making public on the internet
all the work that developers put into creating these legacy Firefox
addons as it stands now?
Anyway, please advise how I can store locally the addons I am interested
in for future installation into a legacy Firefox browser that still
supports legacy addons
Many thanks!

  rus1234 at fastmail.fm

--