[CBT] [Community Education Call] Cancelled this week

Emma Irwin eirwin at mozilla.com
Wed May 20 20:11:35 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late notice!  I am cancelling this week's Community Education
call as a result of a scheduling conflict.

It's also very likely that we'll  move the content of this call to a split
between another education call (Teach like Mozilla), and the Participation
Call.  So, if you had items you want to share this week, please consider
sharing on the Participation call next week.  And of course reach out to me
if you have any questions :)

Thanks so much, have a great day!

-Emma

--