[CBT] [Participation Team] Heartbeat #1 Demos

Lyre Calliope lyre.calliope at gmail.com
Tue May 19 21:46:50 UTC 2015

This is super exciting to me! Implementing Heartbeat is definitely a huge
step in the right direction for participation at Mozilla!

I'm especially excited about the accountability practice Heartbeat implies
putting into place that will make it easier for staff and volunteer
contributors to drive things forwards.

I wrote a ton more on the Discourse thread (
https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/participation-team-heartbeat-1-demos/2105/2?u=captaincalliope),
but just wanted to make a note here that I'm super super super SuperExcited
about this!

Hooray for critical infrastructure! :D

Cheers!
Lyre Calliope