[CBT] [Participation Team] Heartbeat #1 Demos

Emma Irwin eirwin at mozilla.com
Tue May 19 20:02:28 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

(I was reminded today that not everyone is reading our Participation
Discourse
<https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/participation-team-heartbeat-1-demos/2105>-
and so sharing this here as well).

As shared on the recent Participation Call, the Participation ‘Team’ is
starting to work in heartbeats – mirroring the success of the Mozilla
Foundation Team working ‘agile and open’.
We just completed our first heartbeat, which included evaluation of the
Heartbeat process and the new tool we’ll use to bring community into the
center.

As you can see from the Heartbeat ‘life cycle’: Demo is an important
milestone of evaluation and measurement prior to starting the next one.
Like the Webmaker team, we will be inviting contributors, and streaming our
Demos on Air Mozilla.

‘Hearbeat #1 was about finding our feet in the process, so we
apologize that demos for this cycle will come in the form of a blog post
– but also hope you’re excited as we are about the potential of
working, collaborating and demoing in the open for the next cycle.

For a full list of demos:

http://tiptoes.ca/participation-team-heartbeat-1-demos/4
<http://tiptoes.ca/participation-team-heartbeat-1-demos/>
Thanks,