[CBT] [Reps-General] Help Improve Community Communications

Christos Bacharakis christos at bacharakis.com
Sat May 2 10:08:48 UTC 2015

Hi Irvin and thank you for the reply.

We are aware of that spreadsheet and we will migrate it soon.

However new Mozilla communities were formed since the last time we
gathered these information and even more have changed or have been
inactive.

As Lucy mentioned we also aim to collect feedback from each community
after major announcements.

So, think this spreadsheet as a way to identify the current status of
Mozilla communities and as a future tool that will help us gather /
receive feedback from these communities.

Thank you
-Christos