[CBT] [Reps-General] Help Improve Community Communications

Irvin Chen irvin at mail.moztw.org
Sat May 2 09:44:30 UTC 2015

Hi Lucy,

I remembered that we had done similar survey, and after some small search
inside Google Drive,
here it is... Perhaps we can migrate some info into it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GasFyOZ9cGczocZiUSNyyl3VL7K49i91C2fkxmx9RQQ/edit#gid=2

Irvin

> Hi Everyone,
>
> This quarter one of the projects the Participation Team is working on
> is *identifying
> all of the major community communication channels* so that we can make sure
> big announcements get to the entire community and that we are able to
> collect feedback effectively.
>
> *But we can't do this without you!* Please take *2 minutes* to look at THIS
> SPREADSHEET
> <
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vMm2UieHTYPPEVXTgaQZswsP0cvRUEE16jyRap57nJQ/edit?usp=sharing
> >and
> fill out, add, or correct the information about your community.
>
> If you would like to help us collect feedback for your community after
> major announcements, please put your name in the "Representative" column
> and don't forget to let us know how we can reach you!
>
> If you have questions please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing
> lharris at mozilla.com.
>
> Thanks for helping improve community communications!
>
> Lucy
>
> Project Manager, The Participation Lab

@ irvinfly: community liaison
moztw.org Mozilla Taiwan community