[CBT] Radical Participation Idea: Slow Down

Doug Belshaw doug at mozillafoundation.org
Tue Nov 25 11:52:34 PST 2014

To my mind, this is tied to ideas around episodic volunteering. The more intentional we are,  the more obvious it will be where we have meaningful opportunities for contribution of different sizes and shapes.

Also as I (kind of) said in my comment on David's post, there's no need for things to move at a single mono-speed. Things should speed up and slow down as appropriate. What's harmful is constant sprinting (or the attempt to get on to the next thing quickly). :-)

-----
Doug Belshaw
Web Literacy Lead
Mozilla Foundation