[CBT] Module(like?) system for communities?

Majken Connor majken at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:50:23 PST 2014

Gerv

Thanks for the support!

I do know some communities though that don't believe in having a single
person in charge or having a hierarchy. That's why I really want to
emphasize that we're not *necessarily* talking about putting someone in
charge of the community. You can use the same system to denote
responsibility without granting that person authority over others. A
spokesperson has authority to speak on behalf of a group, but they don't
have authority to make decisions on behalf of the group and the group still
has authority to tell that person how to speak for them.

However, other communities do find working with a hierarchy or a governance
structure works for them and so in those cases it would just be a case of
documenting that structure in a central location to make it easier for
others to reference.