[CBT] Additional information about participation work week in Portland

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 13:50:31 PST 2014

Any chance we might have a community builders breakfast or dinner one of
the days since many of us will be busy with other teams? Might be nice to
have one time to get together.

Also I'm looking forward to the Ping Pong matches.

On Nov 20, 2014 12:27 PM, "David Boswell" <dboswell at mozilla.com> wrote:

> We've updated our plans for the participation-focused work week in
Portland and I wanted to send everyone an update.  The schedule for the
Participation-focused days on Thursday and Friday is at:

> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Contribute/Meetup/Portland_Dec_2014/Schedule
>
> The bulk of those days will be focused on breakouts for each of the major
participation initiatives next year: Volunteer Leadership, Participation
Infrastructure, Regional Community Health, Functional Area Support and
Reinventing Participation.

> You can find out more about what each of the breakouts will be doing by
checking out the links at:

> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Contribute/Meetup/Portland_Dec_2014#Breakouts
>
> If there is a specific breakout you're interested in, please feel free to
add your name to the breakout's etherpad.  If you're interested in helping
run a breakout, feel free to reach out to the leads mentioned on the page.

> You can also participate in a breakout if you're remote -- there won't be
great video conference setups in Portland, but collaborating over IRC,
etherpads and vidyo on people's laptops is an option.