[CBT] Get Involved page revamp

Jennie Rose Halperin jhalperin at mozilla.com
Thu Nov 20 09:10:23 PST 2014

Hi Srikar!

I am currently pulling a lot of data about how many people are signing up to the page.  I'll have more high-level data to share by the beginning of next week.

Best,

Jennie

Jennie Rose Halperin
Community Building Team | Mozilla | http://jennierosehalperin.me | @little_wow | Join us! http://mozilla.org/contribute