[CBT] Get Involved page revamp

Ibrahima SARR ibrahima.sarr at pulaagu.com
Thu Nov 20 01:57:38 PST 2014

Hi all
Yeah a lot has changed since and it's a good thing the "get involved" page
be attractive and talk to newcomers in a more inclusive way. I did not join
Mozilla through that page but I know many have tried to use the email
contact but were unable to join local communities, which is a shame. I
remember being interviewed by Holly about the page revamp and I thought it
would be nice for visitors to see profiles of local Mozillians and also
making the profiles dynamic so they will not see the same ones every time
they visit the page.
Congrats for the good effort and let's keep thinking how it can best be
kept updated with new ideas, design and content.
Ibrahima Sarr