[CBT] Get Involved page revamp

Srikar Ananthula ananthulasrikar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:17:58 PST 2014

awesome to hear this !

I am spreading the Url (mozilla.org/contribute) via presentations /
business cards and in all other aspects in all the events being organized
in our region. In the last event I handed over about 500+ business cards ,
but not sure how many people signed up. If we can have some report shared
,it would be more easy for us to understand & analyze ,proceed further !

Thanks !

~ srikar.io