[CBT] Get Involved page revamp

Holly Habstritt Gaal hhabstritt at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 19 15:11:26 PST 2014

Thanks for the feedback, Amy!

It's always nice to hear if we've been able to help out the community and raise volunteer inquiries. There were definitely a lot of people involved in making this happen! In addition to anything positive you may hear, we're also all ears for anything else we can do to improve the experience even more. Thanks!

Holly