[CBT] Get Involved page revamp

Larissa Shapiro lshapiro at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 19 15:11:26 PST 2014

I'm super excited that we've now got the data we need to do cohort
analysis and create a scorecard. That means at some point we can see how
people get from reading about us, to signing up, clicking through their
Get Involved autoresponder, maybe hooking up with Mozilla Guides,
getting inspired, taking their first actions as a contributor, and beyond.

We're working on that.