[CBT] Get Involved page revamp

Larissa Shapiro lshapiro at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 18 18:27:19 PST 2014

Thank you so much, Amy. The beating heart of this page, the system we
call Get Involved, is the stewards who take time on top of all else you
do, to welcome our newest Mozillians,, and the volunteers themselves.
Thank you to everyone who made this redesign possible - Jen, Holly,
Jess, Craig, PMac, Mike, Jennie, Flod and all the localizers (not
forgotten), the volunteers we interviewed, one and all.

The benefits are starting to shine through - and we still have work to do!

Cheers,

Larissa