[CBT] Get Involved page revamp

Amy Tsay atsay at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 18 17:40:51 PST 2014

I just want to take a moment to say THANKS to Jennie, Larissa, and the
entire team who worked on revamping the Get Involved page. You guys did
an awesome job.

As the community steward for Marketplace and Add-ons, I'm receiving
about 3x the number of inquiries as before, and most importantly, the
leads are a lot more promising. People are writing comments like "I love
open source and I want to give back," and "I want to be a part of
something awesome." It was a great thing to surface personal stories and
bring focus to our mission, because people feel inspired by them.
Anecdotally, after having gone through a few hundred emails (with 730+
to go), I would say I've seen more comments like this in what I've gone
through so far than in all the previous inquiries during my 3 years at
Mozilla, combined.

So, congrats! You deserve a toast.

:-)
Amy