[CBT] Volunteermatch

David Boswell dboswell at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 18 13:23:06 PST 2014

A few years ago, I tried using VolunteerMatch as a way to promote Mozilla contribution opportunities to potential volunteers.  There is an old page that was used at:

http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/org96493.jsp#

A few people connected with us through this way, but it was significantly fewer than the number of people coming in through the Get Involved page so I didn't do any follow-up with the VolunteerMatch pilot.

I'm sure the site has changed since then, so it could be more useful to us now.

Thanks,
David