[CBT] Volunteermatch

Elizabeth Noonan enoonan at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 18 12:51:22 PST 2014

Hi Lawrence,

I have used volunteermatch.org to find local volunteer opportunities in the Bay Area and I've also used it professionally in a former organization I worked in, to recruit volunteers (in Wisconsin). I think it is a great tool for us to consider, especially for episodic volunteering instances (that's the capacity I've used it in). Curious to hear the thoughts of others. Would adding this tool help or would it just add another system to our CB infrastructure?

Best,
Lizz Noonan

--
Campaign Coordinator, Firefox