[CBT] What does radical participation look like?

Larissa Shapiro lshapiro at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 18 08:40:23 PST 2014

Mitchell,

Thanks for this thoughtful response.

I like where you're heading here... I think the product design analogy
makes sense. We try, in community building, to be a responsive resource
- to do what our functional area partners and our communities need, in
order to align with project goals. Sometimes, that does seem to look
like building community or building participation infrastructure for its
own sake. That said, we have to deliver value, and base our plans on
data... to that end we need to design our support for teams and our
participation infrastructure in a data driven way. Whether the results
will then speak for themselves... well, I really appreciate your
prediction.

Larissa