[CBT] Draft Conflict Resolution Guidelines

Lyre Calliope lyre.calliope at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:57:57 PST 2014

I'm not sure if this is out of scope for this discussion, but in the past
year I've had a number of conversations with current and former Mozilla
staff about power disparities within MoCo that to me speak to a lack of
conflict resolution and support systems within the org. I wonder if this
discussion is leading somewhere that could also help resolve internal
tensions within MoCo. Would love to hear some thoughts from staff members.
(And feel free to reach out to me off list if you're uncomfortable talking
about this here, or if you think I'm taking this thread off-topic.)

Cheers!
Lyre Calliope

http://captaincalliope.net
http://twitter.com/captaincalliope