[CBT] Join us for the Community Builders meetup in Portland during the Coincidental Work Week

David Boswell dboswell at mozilla.com
Thu Nov 13 14:24:23 PST 2014

For everyone who is going to the work week in Portland, you are invited to join us on that Thursday and Friday.  We'll be getting together and making plans for 2015 and we want to hear all of your voices to make sure we're meeting your needs.

I've posted a draft schedule on the wiki at:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Contribute/Meetup/Portland_Dec_2014/Schedule

This is a v1 of a schedule, so please suggest changes, additions and tweaks.  This is based off of our successful end-of-year meetup in 2013, although that was a different situation.  With people needing to go to parallel work weeks, we may need a schedule that lets people participate in a more drop-in way.

For anyone not going to Portland, we're looking into our options for remote participation and we'll share more soon about the setup.

Thanks,
David