[CBT] Video from today's Grow Mozilla call and agenda wiki for next call on Dec 11

David Boswell dboswell at mozilla.com
Thu Nov 13 12:40:39 PST 2014

The video from today's Grow Mozilla call will soon be available at:

https://air.mozilla.org/community-building-forum-20141113/

We weren't a note-taking bunch today, so there weren't any notes taken.  If you were there and would like to capture some notes, please add at:

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/grow-mozilla-notes-11-13-14

We'll be meeting again in 4 weeks instead of 2 (US Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks).  The agenda for the Dec 11 meeting is up so feel free to add topics at:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Grow/Meeting_12_11_14

Thanks,
David