[CBT] What does radical participation look like?

Majken Connor majken at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:29:39 PST 2014

I agree with so many things here. Though I would suggest to be successful,
really keep it simple. The single concept of staff as scaffolding is
enough. Sort of like the WWxD memes. A very straightforward question - am I
being scaffolding right now? Is my team organized to be scaffolding? If we
add to many points or ideas to the concept then it leaves the door open for
justification. Well I'm not doing x, but I'm doing a really good job at y,
and y is on the list of priorities, so it's ok. And then it becomes ok to
just do y and to stop trying to finally do x, too.