[CBT] What does radical participation look like?

matthew zeier mzeier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 09:58:32 PST 2014

> On Nov 12, 2014, at 9:54 AM, David Boswell <dboswell at mozilla.com> wrote:
>
> One thought about this is to slow down our goals process -- for example, would shifting from quarterly goals to annual goals give teams more space to enable volunteers in a way that they can help with those goals?

Agree with slowing down but not with a shift from quarterly to yearly goals.

I think of these as a story. I have a story for the year and each quarter is a chapter in that story. I also think it's really hard to measure success when you only look every 365 days. Plus, even with a yearly goal you do have milestones.