[CBT] Mozilla Reps Portal UX Initiative

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 09:57:06 PST 2014

Very cool are you working with the Design and UX folks at MoCo on this?

On Nov 12, 2014 8:25 AM, "Regnard Raquedan" <regnard at raquedan.com> wrote:

> Hello folks!
>
> I'm leading a new community initiative to improve the Mozilla Reps Portal
(http://reps.mozilla.org) and engage the Reps & Mozillian community in a
proper User Experience (UX) design process.

> I've outline the high-level info here:
>
> https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/reps-portal-ux
>
> In a nutshell, we will collaborate to make recommendations for the
Mozilla Reps Portal through industry-standard UX design activities. These
activities include:
> User Research
> Design
> Validation
>
> If you're interested in becoming part of this, please sign-up in the
above etherpad. Please note that although the activities would be familiar
to UX/Design professionals, I'll run online training sessions to help team
members accomplish very manageable tasks.