[CBT] Mozilla Reps Portal UX Initiative

Emma Irwin emma.irwin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 08:52:14 PST 2014

Ok sounds good.   In future I've thought about having training
opportunities as a part of Guides offering, but we're no to the place where
posting this would make sense (it might be confusing), but I do regularly
triage questions about contributing and will flag any that don't match our
existing contribution pathways - but might benefit here.