[CBT] Mozilla Reps Portal UX Initiative

Emma Irwin emma.irwin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 08:36:20 PST 2014

Hi Regnard,

This looks awesome, where can we find the calendar/posting of online
training?  Occasionally on Mozilla Guides we have people with this skillset
looking for ways to contribute, and for those still 'new', I would love to
send them to this opportunity to learn.  Also if you need help with the
logistics and running of an online training session - count me in to help!

Thanks,

-Emma

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 8:25 AM, Regnard Raquedan <regnard at raquedan.com>
wrote:

> Hello folks!
>
> I'm leading a new community initiative to improve the Mozilla Reps Portal (
> http://reps.mozilla.org) and engage the Reps & Mozillian community in a
> proper User Experience (UX) design process.
>
> I've outline the high-level info here:
>
> https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/reps-portal-ux
>
> In a nutshell, we will collaborate to make recommendations for the Mozilla
> Reps Portal through industry-standard UX design activities. These
> activities include:
>
>    - User Research
>    - Design
>    - Validation
>
> If you're interested in becoming part of this, please sign-up in the above
> etherpad. Please note that although the activities would be familiar to
> UX/Design professionals, I'll run online training sessions to help team
> members accomplish very manageable tasks.
>
> I would be happy to answer questions about this initiative.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> *Regnard Raquedan, MBA, MSc.*
> http://weboplex.com