[CBT] What does radical participation look like?

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Wed Nov 12 03:46:51 PST 2014

On 12/11/14 09:55, Benjamin Kerensa wrote:
> Also ask their managers? Something tells me their response might be
> that they cannot meet deadlines if they spent 20% on community
> building.

I think we need to find a way to help people understand that community
building is going slower now in order to go faster later. We built B2G
in a real rush, and "there wasn't time" for this. When will there be
time to invest for the future in B2G development? Surely that means
giving people time to spend nurturing a community?

Gerv