[CBT] What does radical participation look like?

Vesper mdziewonski at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 12 02:11:37 PST 2014

<my 2 cents>
I like the idea of X% of time spent cross-participating.

I feel that 20% is a bit too much - how about 10% or even a measly 5%? In a
40 hour work-week, that's 2 hours. 120 minutes of focused effort can make a
huge difference if invested properly.

Being from SUMO, I mostly work with the community, but I can see myself
spending 2 hours each week learning how to build cool things that could
help everyone *(Which reminds me, I should finally start looking into
automating those screenshots using Mozmill, argh!)*

And if someone can't find two hours' worth of time each week to step
outside of their comfort zone, I guess there's some space for improvement
for their learning patterns ;-)
</my 2 cents>

Cheers,

Michał