[CBT] Building a Learning Resource Directory for Mozilla

Christie Koehler ckoehler at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 11 11:38:49 PST 2014

I'm leading a project to build a directory of all the resources
available for learning how to contribute to Mozilla.

Here is my blog post announcing the project:
http://subfictional.com/2014/11/11/building-a-learning-resource-directory-for-mozilla/

The post includes details about the project, including the first
prototype and specific ways to get involved.

In addition, I'll be holding 5 community calls/chats to to gather input
and organize volunteers. Here are the dates of the calls:

    Monday, 17 November at 8:00 PST (16:00 UTC) via IRC
    Tuesday, 18 November at 13:00 PST (21:00 UTC) via Vidyo
    Thursday, 20 November at 17:00 PST (Friday, 2:00 UTC) via Vidyo
    Tuesday, 25 November at 9:00 PST (17:00 UTC) via Vidyo
    Tuesday, 25 November at 12:00 PST (18:00 UTC) via IRC

See the post for connection details.

Cheers!
-Christie

--