[CBT] Draft Conflict Resolution Guidelines

Lawrence Kisuuki lawrence at mozilla-uganda.org
Mon Nov 10 12:11:11 PST 2014

Hello David,

Hadn't seen that page, yes that works. Thanks.

*Regards,*

*Lawrence*

*Community Manager*
*Mozilla Uganda | GenOpen*

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:04:25 -0800 (PST)
From: David  Boswell <dboswell at mozilla.com>
To: For discussions about how to grow Mozilla and bring in new
        contributors    <community-building at mozilla.org>
Subject: Re: [CBT] Draft Conflict Resolution Guidelines

> Again no one answered the question about the report email. For instance
> council already has reps-council at mozilla.com

For the question about having an email for people to use to report
incidents, I suggest coordinating with the contact information that's being
provided on the Community Participation Guidelines at:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/participation/

Dino and also the Conductors are both listed on that page as places for
people to reach out to when a participation issue, such as conflict, arises.

Instead of setting up another point of contact, we could coordinate with
Dino about having a common communication method.  Maybe he'd be open to
creating an alias and we could use it there and can share out in other
places as well?

Thanks,
David