[CBT] Draft Conflict Resolution Guidelines

David Boswell dboswell at mozilla.com
Mon Nov 10 11:04:25 PST 2014

> Again no one answered the question about the report email. For instance
> council already has reps-council at mozilla.com

For the question about having an email for people to use to report incidents, I suggest coordinating with the contact information that's being provided on the Community Participation Guidelines at:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/participation/

Dino and also the Conductors are both listed on that page as places for people to reach out to when a participation issue, such as conflict, arises.

Instead of setting up another point of contact, we could coordinate with Dino about having a common communication method.  Maybe he'd be open to creating an alias and we could use it there and can share out in other places as well?

Thanks,
David