[CBT] Getting Feedback from the broad community about the conflicts now

Lawrence Kisuuki lawrence at mozilla-uganda.org
Sun Nov 9 06:02:58 PST 2014

Hello,

Hope you're well. So was thinking now that we've finished some of the
additions to the draft can we run a small form to the larger community to
get their views on conflicts. A few suggestions on what they find
comfortable as a resolution technique, etc. I just think it would be more
open and it would be good for it to be inclusive.

Would love help from April if possible since she has access to some
Mozillians.

So what do you think?

*Regards,*

*Lawrence*