[CBT] Conflict: Communication

Janet Swisher jswisher at mozilla.com
Fri Nov 7 08:32:10 PST 2014

That's good to hear. But assuming I'm correctly inferring the issue
you're talking about, there is also a need for better staff training,
too: How to decide when an initiative needs to be confidential, and how
to communicate with non-staff about such things. The burden should not
be just on Reps to handle it right.

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher at mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>