[CBT] Cancelled: Combined Education-Recognition-Pathways Meeting

Larissa Shapiro lshapiro at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 5 11:27:21 PST 2014

Hi Folks,

We will be postponing this meeting with a lot else going on this week,
but stay tuned and know that we want to reboot the combined working
group in a new format at/around the December all hands (including with
some remote participation). Hopefully this frees up time for the many of
you working hard on Firefox's 10th birthday!

If there are any pressing working group related issues, just reply to me...

Larissa