[CBT] Draft Conflict Resolution Guidelines

Emma Irwin emma.irwin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:12:24 PST 2014

Lawrence this is  - just so important, and very much appreciate the
thoughts that have gone into it.  Especially descriptions like Frustration
& Neglect .

I like the ticket system, but I think - *especially* in cases where people
fear for their safety - *knowing* who that email goes to will be important
vrs just being told it will be forward to the right person?  Someone
feeling at risk, may prefer a more direct and transparent route to that
person.

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 5:09 PM, Lawrence Kisuuki <
lawrence at mozilla-uganda.org> wrote:

> Hello David, team,
>
> Hope you're well. I finalised the draft on our conflict resolution
> guidelines in the community. I've also involved closely Tom to help create
> an effective report system through a confidential email address and we'll
> be testing this soon with some of the Mozilla communities with your go
> ahead.
>
> Find the draft here:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-3hqi7QsQVZNV9DMm9RRmFiblE/view?usp=sharing
>
> Thanks.