[CBT] Draft Conflict Resolution Guidelines

Yvan Boily yboily at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 4 23:42:01 PST 2014

Sigh.

This is why I eagerly await switching to GMail.
----

I think a better approach might be to rewrite the specific section as:

7. Discrimination.  Here a Mozillian judges or discriminates against another based on any consideration addressed in the Community Participation Guidelines related to Diversity and Inclusion.  These claims are very sensitive and should be handled seriously.  This includes, but is not limited to people of varied age, culture, ethnicity, gender, gender-identity, language, race, sexual orientation, geographical location and religious views.