[CBT] Draft Conflict Resolution Guidelines

Tom Farrow tom at mozilla.org.uk
Tue Nov 4 22:09:27 PST 2014

I on the other hand dislike that idea
It's just not effective. That is one of the shortcomings I've found
with the conductors group on occasion. You can have an efficiently
processed request, and if someone runs out of time, nobody else can
just pick up where you left off, for example.

You're right about PII, but that's a technicality; we can handle that ;)
--
Tom Farrow
Community Sysadmin