[CBT] Draft Conflict Resolution Guidelines

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 22:04:05 PST 2014

I like the idea of instead of a ticket system that there be a list of
stewards who people can reach out to and whose names are known that
way reporters can pick someone they are comfortable with. I think a
ticket system could raise some issues especially not knowing who would
triage or have access to reports in that system. This goes a bit
beyond collecting PII but also collecting information about sensitive
personal conflicts.