[CBT] Fwd: All the slides from FeverBee SPRINT

Madalina Ana mana at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 4 02:05:39 PST 2014

Well yes and no. There's a lot of focus indeed on the types of communities
you listed because they represent the largest group in the community
management world. However there's also a lot of general information and
tips and tricks that apply to everyone, including open source communities,
you just need to dig in and collect the things that are the most relevant
to you. I personally find Feverbee quite useful and I would recommend them.

Also I wouldn't dismiss things like Engagement Community Building or Forum
Community Management , we do that as well it just varies from team to team.
The SUMO team for example relies heavily on Forum Community Management as
we do use forums for user support.

In terms of last week's conference I would say Wikipedia's Phillippe
Beaudette presentation is one of the most relevant to us.

Madalina

Madalina Ana
Global Community Manager - SUMO
Email: mana at mozilla.com