[CBT] Fwd: All the slides from FeverBee SPRINT

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:15:00 PST 2014

I'm familiar with FeverBee and if my memory is right they focus on Social
Media Community Management and Forum Community Management. So Community
Building in the sense of building followers and doing engagement. While I
definitely haven't looked through all the slides I did look at a few and
that seems to be what these people focus on.

So more Enterprise/Marketing/Engagement Community Building versus the Real
Community Building focus that Community Managers and Builders focus on in
Open Source Communities.

Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com