[CBT] Fwd: All the slides from FeverBee SPRINT

Roland MoCo Tanglao rtanglao at mozilla.com
Mon Nov 3 16:50:55 PST 2014

Au contraire Janet, not all of us got to London :-) lol!
Madalina and I from SUMO were there
Kristin Baird and Jessica Osorio from Marketing were there too
And I took some rough stream of consciousness notes (I am not Matt
Bruebeck :-) !)
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/29october2014-feverbee-sprint
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/30october2014-feverbee-sprint
I loved the idea from Caty of "insider groups". We need more groups like
that in our communities I think!
Still processing the other stuff!
Hope that helps!
...Roland