[CBT] Fwd: All the slides from FeverBee SPRINT

Janet Swisher jswisher at mozilla.com
Mon Nov 3 15:14:01 PST 2014

Last week, there was a conference in San Francisco about community
building, which no one from Mozilla attended, because everyone who might
have gone was at MozFest in London ;-P

Below is a list of links to the presentations from the conference, for
those who may be interested. I think Douglas Atkin's and Caty Kobe's
presentations are probably the most relevant to this group's concerns.
Alison Leahy has an interesting idea about creating a "personnel heat
map" to ensure community coverage across time zones. And Phillippe
Beaudette has an interesting slide of Wikipedia roles and pathways
(http://image.slidesharecdn.com/ry1kkzfcqfuy2crweqca-signature-235c82b5e6fd33fb31ff61872cb1757c1f8858e37f8e4098e5c1a34739c45d25-poli-141031181632-conversion-gate01/95/philippe-beaudette-how-to-motivate-legions-of-volunteers-38-638.jpg?cb=1414797699)