[CBT] Notes and video from Grow call on Oct. 30 and agenda for next Grow call

David Boswell dboswell at mozilla.com
Mon Nov 3 13:38:04 PST 2014

Lawrence,

> In regards to conflict resolution, I will share a well researched document
> we use here based on needs of community, volunteers and borrowing some
> aspects from Organizational theory.

That would be great to read -- thanks for sharing.

> Now next resource maybe is guidance on growing a community. Some basic
> guidance steps for young or stuck communities on how to start or get to the
> next level.

Sofien recently started a wiki page that is a resource for people who want to build a local community.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Start_a_community

A good next step could be to iterate on this and link to the relevant details about specific topics such as fundraising, conflict resolution, etc.

Thanks,
David