[CBT] Notes and video from Grow call on Oct. 30 and agenda for next Grow call

Lawrence Kisuuki lawrence at mozilla-uganda.org
Sat Nov 1 14:43:38 PDT 2014

Hello David,

Sorry I missed this, but I've read the notes.

In regards to conflict resolution, I will share a well researched document
we use here based on needs of community, volunteers and borrowing some
aspects from Organizational theory.

In regards to the comment about getting resources that support community.
We've so far tackled the fundraising and community equipment, we're just
remaining with outlining procedures or steps to follow.

Now next resource maybe is guidance on growing a community. Some basic
guidance steps for young or stuck communities on how to start or get to the
next level.

Thanks.

Regards,

Lawrence