[CBT] Notes from Elance feedback call

David Boswell dboswell at mozilla.com
Tue Jun 25 11:50:58 PDT 2013

We just wrapped up the call where we discussed feedback about the Elance tool as a potential task matching service.  The recording is at

https://vreplay.mozilla.com/replay/showRecordingExternal.html?key=g8zQIKT6LoG45M1

The main take-away was that there was some overlap between the Elance service and the needs that were defined for QA's taskboard system (we looked at that for a use case since it was the most well defined set of requirements for task matching).  There wasn't enough of an overlap though to recommend moving forward on a pilot.

There were some open questions around the API that we can investigate further and we'll be getting more information from Elance about that.  If anything changes as we look into that, we'll share back with the group.

Thanks,
David