[CBT] Culture Group Proposal

David Boswell dboswell at mozilla.com
Mon Jun 24 10:23:51 PDT 2013

More information about the working groups can be found at:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Contribute/Working_Groups

I agree with Kensie's point about the importance of identifying where there are needs for certain activities that aren't happening and then organizing to make sure those activities happen.

That's what has happened so far with the Systems and Data group and I think it's a good model.

David